Avoid miserable people like the plague! And miserable news! Just quit the news.
Misos— hatred. Also people who are “miserly” (excessively scroogey about money and “saving money”)— it is all connected?
Miserable people are miserly.
Miserable people hate, hate existence and hate their lives and selves?
Your Own Personal Code of Ethics:
- Don’t live with or be around people who have mental disease or degeneracy
- We hate things and people we cannot control
- HOW I DEAL WITH RACISM
- How to Become a Great Man
- BETTER TO FOLLOW YOUR GUT AND BE WRONG THAN DISOBEY YOUR GUT AND BE RIGHT
- “I CAN’T BE FUCKED.”
- Carte Blanche Ethics
- Toxic People
- Why Are We So Into Other People
- Just focus on yourself and your own life
- Perfect morals and ethics is following your own gut
- NO BLAME, JUST CAUSE AND EFFECT.
- Ignorance Takes Courage
- TREAT OTHERS CARTE BLANCHE
- Don’t give people what they want or what you *think* they want, give them what you think they *should* have.
- Anti Small
- Disdain or Admiration?
- Beware Those With Good Intentions
- STUBBORN x FLEXIBLE
- ETHICS ARE VIA NEGATIVA
- OBEDIENCE & DISCIPLINE
- The Motive of Criticism
- Ethics are Social
- Anti Role Models
- What is Greed?
- On Having the Courage to Make Your Own Decisions
- How *NOT* to Get Duped or Suckered
- Why Help Others?
- The Duty of the Strong
- Why I’m So Intolerant Towards Intolerance
- The Ethics of Criticizing Others
- Consult Your Own Conscience
- The Ethics of Shit Talking
- The Ethics of Personal Enrichment
- I’m Easily Distracted
- On Forming Your Own Opinion
- ERIC KIM Philosophy of Tolerance
- Aesthetics are Ethics
- Morality and Ethics